Annie Wittenmyer Gymnasium is 45' x 73' indoor facility. It is a heated and air-conditioned facility including a Men's and Women's full functioning locker room available for rental for athletic or other events. Food and beverage may be catered in or provided by Family Resources Culinary Kids program. Facility capacity is approximately 150 and a seating capacity for 60.
Day of Rental
The gym will be locked upon renter's arrival. The key to the gym will be located in a lockbox by the side entrance of the Gym. They Gym attendant will provide the renter with an access code to the lockbox before renter's arrival. Renter will be charged if key is not returned to the lockbox at the end of their rental session.
Reservations for the Gym rental must be made in person or by phone, on a first come-first served basis. Reservations can be made at (563)468-2122, or email@example.com.
- $50 per hour Non-Profit Rate
- $100 per hour for all others
There will be an extra $50 fee for cleaning if food/beverage is served. There will be no charge for cleaning if the Culinary Kids program is catering. There will be a $25 step up fee for the use of chairs and $50 set up fee for the use of tables and chairs. 60 folding chairs and 12 8 foot tables are available and will be set up by Family resources staff by prior arrangement.
- Please do not slide tables and chairs across the floor.
- Please do not take furniture outside of the gym.
- Renters supplying their own furniture or equipment are responsible for set up with approval of equipment and supervision of set up by Family resources staff to be arranged in advance. Furniture or equipment with potential for damaging the gym floor will not be allowed.
- Equipment for sporting activities other than basketball hoops and backboard must be supplied by renter.
- You may cater your own food and beverage.
- No alcohol or tobacco use is permitted at the facility or on the Wittenmyer campus.
- Please be respectful to the residents on the Annie Wittenmyer Campus. Please do not wander around Campus.
- Responsible adult supervision must be provided for all under age guests or participants.
- Family Resources staff will be responsible for take down of Family Resources supplied furniture. All other clean up is the responsibility of the renter. A $50 surcharge will be assessed for any clean up required.
Parking for the Gym is located next to the facility. You can enter the parking lot at the Family Resources South Entrance off of Eastern Avenue. If parking overflow is needed, visitors can park in the Junior Theater visitor lot.
If you are interested in booking your next event with us, please review and fill out our Facility Use Agreement by clicking here.
Amber Trotter -Executive Administrative Assistant
2800 Eastern Avenue
Davenport, Iowa 52803